miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

I am definitely not a cool mum




There, I've said it, I am not a cool mum. How could I be? I've just started in this position, well, 7 months ago, and let me tell you something, it's damn difficult.

Two weeks ago, I thought I had everything under control, I was back at work, the baby at the nursery and we were all living in a fairy tale.
This is how a cool mum looks, by the way

And then catastrophe came: The baby had his first cold!!!

Oh, dear, the sleepless nights, the work-related traveling and the first-time-mum-stress (yes, there is a new type of stress) are not a good combination... Poor hubby!!!
Ahhhh!

And that's exactly when I knew I am not a cool mum and I need to start learning how to be one. Let's keep this blog as the textbook for the training course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario